We have been working hard to digest the feedback in order to improve our website service; and, we cannot express enough that your feedback is very important and crucial.
Thank you very much for your continued support.
By the way, our staff has visited Taunggyi (located in Southern Shan State) as an annual company trip recently.
Taunggyi means “Paramount size of mountain” and the location has been well known as the summer resort.
Our staff spent 4 days at this beautiful location and has discovered and learned about new things about Myanmar.
Also this company trip meant for building a stronger teamwork among our company employees; and, indeed the outcome was incredible.
The purpose of this company trip was to discover the new, old and maybe a local experience to share.
Please let us introduce some of the travel comments from the team member who attended the company trip to Taunggyi.
1. In Taunggyi trip I had Been, I liked Myin Ma Hti Cave near Kalaw the most. I enjoyed it more because appeared to be not only a natural cave but also a place which is filled with wonders, funny things and peace and tranquility.
-Zaw Naing Oo
2. I most liked Innlay Lake in Taunggyi. I was overwhelmed with the wide surface of Innlay Lake surrounded by the line of mountains.
-Myint Zaw Htay
3. I enjoyed the trip to Shan State with its lines of mountains, ravines and the cool. I felt overwhelming with the beautiful natural scenery. The ancient historic Myin Ma Hti cave in Kalaw, the wide surface of Innlay Lake and its village's views, the Hten San Cave which is a long way and backward in Taunggyi and the Mwe Taw Kekku Pagoda owned by Pa-Oh ethnic group are the attractions I liked the most.
-Khin Htay Kywe
4. In Taunggyi Trip, the place that I liked the most was Innlay Lake because it is surrounded by wooded hill. There is a broad surface of the water and glancing at the woods and I enjoyed the natural view point surrounded by mountain.
-Tin Tin Oo
5. In Taunggyi Trip, the place that I like the most was Mwe Taw Kekku Pagoda that is located in Kekku village where. I was also excited tasting Shan Traditional Food. It was an amazing experience. I was very grateful for the opportunity for discovering the original historic Kekku Pagoda without any damage or influence from the outside sources.
-Mi Mi Tun